At Noise Agency, we know that the ever-changing social media landscape can be confusing for many businesses. This means that some miss out altogether, while others waste money trying and failing to integrate the benefits of social media into their marketing mix.
Our team have the in-depth understanding of social media marketing that you need, and can create an effective social strategy for your business that will deliver both value for money and real results.
Social Channel Experience
Social media is in constant flux as consumer habits and fashions push and pull against the channel algorithms and the commercial aims of the providers. Keeping up with these constant changes is vital if you are to get the most from the channels and from your budget.
The talented team at Noise Agency work hard to stay abreast of all the latest trends in social media, from both providers and consumers, to ensure your messages are delivered to the right people, at the right time, in the right way.
You can count on our extensive experience across a wide range of social media channels, including:
Why should your business use social media?
Social media is an essential part of any marketing campaign. More than 4.55 billion use social media worldwide, 57% of the planet’s population, and that number is growing all the time. In 2021, the number of active social media users increased by 9.9%, that’s over 400 million new users.
Studies show that almost 45% of all internet users research products on social media and 64% of people surveyed say they use social media to find shopping inspiration. It is vital that your business has a strong, engaging, targeted social media presence to reach this vast audience of potential customers.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Working closely with your business to identify your goals and growth aspirations, Noise Agency will create a social media strategy to help you to harness the huge potential of social media marketing.
What do you want to achieve?
Whether you want to build a larger following or a more active community, taking the time to define your social goals is the first step to reaching them. According to the 2021 Sprout Social statistics, the most common goals for social are increasing brand awareness 58% and increasing community engagement 41%. Other goals include generating leads and sales, growing the audience for your brand and driving traffic to your website. Whatever you are trying to achieve, Noise Agency will create a strategy that delivers real results.
Researching your target audience
Making assumptions can be dangerous and expensive, yet only 55% of marketers use social data to better understand their target audiences. Much of what you need to know about your audience is already available through insights and your current tracking tools.
Noise will help you to get under the skin of your potential customers, so that you can speak their language, understand their needs and desires, and ensure that you are providing exactly what they are looking for in a way that they can engage with and relate to.
Right place, right time
Noise will use this analysis of your target audience to not only decide on the best mix of channels to use, but also the best times to use them. We will ensure that you post at the best times to engage your audience and draw a response, while also ensuring that you can respond to your customers questions and interactions promptly to build on that engagement.
Creating engaging content
Once we have established who you are trying to reach, which channels you will be targeting to reach them, and when is the best time to post, Noise will work with you to ensure that the messages you use have maximum impact. Our content team will create engaging, original content that will build brand image and loyalty, grow awareness, and, most importantly, change behaviour, creating new leads, new customers and new sales for your business.
Our content strategies include:
- Developing content themes – including formats, speech and appearance themes
- Creating engaging stories and time-sensitive posts – to create urgency and FOMO
- Producing Short Film Content – Short film clips dominate the social space across all platforms due to their high engagement rate.54% of marketers say that video is the most valuable content type for achieving social goals.
- Showing off your ‘real’ side – creating brand personality through personal and personable content as the cornerstone of your social media marketing lets followers know you are real people just like them.
At Noise, we don’t just claim our campaigns work; we’ll prove it to you. Your social media strategy will be data-driven, ensuring that the results align directly with your goals, delivering accurate metrics and KPIs on campaign performance, such as:
- Hashtag performance
- Organic and paid performance
Of course, there is no ‘one-off’ strategy for social media. Noise will adapt your social media strategy throughout the year to match hot topics and events in your sector, seasonal variations and fluctuating trends. We will constantly monitor your social media, tweaking and adjusting accordingly, to make the most of your activity. We’ll assess what’s working, and be honest about what isn’t, in order to constantly refine your approach and improve your results.
Organic vs Paid Social Media
Noise Agency can create both organic and paid social media campaigns for your company. Each has its own advantages:
All social media allows you to:
- Manage your reputation and customer relationships, reply to consumers directly
- Listen to you audience and embrace the opportunity to acknowledge their observations and make improvements
- Build a community of like-minded individuals who share your company values
- Establish trust and demonstrate transparency
- Embrace social channels as an opportunity to tell your brand story
However, paid social media also delivers additional benefits:
- Organic reach has significantly reduced due to algorithm changes. Paid social enables brands to break through algorithms and connect with audiences that are unlikely to discover them organically
- Paid campaigns reinforce the values and messaging that you release through organic social
- Unlike organic social media, paid campaigns target audiences you want to reach with precise messages tailored to their demographics, interests and activity
Get social with us
To find out more about how Noise Agency can help you harness the huge power and potential of social media, get in touch with our team today. We will show you how easy it is to make your social media more engaging and more cost-effective, building your brand and your business.