Noise Agency provide a full hosting and maintenance service for all your online and digital systems.
Noise own and manage a dedicated server, especially for Noise clients, so that you can have confidence in a fast, secure connection to all your systems 24 hours a day. We partner with the UK’s leading ISP provider to deliver industry-leading web hosting, domain registration and server solutions.
Noise own and operate UK-based dedicated servers through Rapidswitch. Our ISO 27001 and 9001 accredited dedicated servers are not shared by anyone else. We can choose the hardware, software and OS that we run for our clients. And because we choose who to put on our server there is no danger of being penalised or blacklisted by a bad IP neighbourhood (in a shared environment you don’t know who your IP neighbours might be).
Our servers are protected by 24/7 maximum security systems and housed in stable environmental conditions that are constantly monitored. FM200 fire suppression equipment and Raychem Fluid Detection protect against flood or fire and dual independent power feeds combined with UPS systems and 2 megawatt diesel generators keep your systems secure from power failure.
Additional security includes
- 24 x 7 x 365 Manned Security & Monitoring
- Smart Card access policies
- Internal and External CCTV systems
- Security breach alarms
- N+1 redundant Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) system
- Fully redundant air handling units provide constant fresh airflow
All our servers and databases are backed up every night to another secure site in Glasgow.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) applies to all organisations that handle customer credit and debit card information. If your website transmits or stores this type of information, it is an industry requirement that you have passed PCI-DSS compliance. To achieve PCI compliance our server is regularly scanned and certified by Qualys, Inc.
Google Page Speed Module is an Apache module created by Google to help make the web faster by rewriting web pages to reduce latency and bandwidth. Our server automatically combines scripts, rewrites images and optimises code to deliver the fastest browsing experience.
With a truncated internal cable network, diverse fibre routing via multiple carriers and ODF/DDF (Optical Distribution Frame/Digital Distribution Frame) bandwidth, our servers can adapt to your bandwidth and usage requirements.
- Diverse fibre routing via multiple carriers
- Truncated internal cable network
- ODF/DDF (Optical Distribution Frame/Digital Distribution Frame) bandwidth
- Cross Connection to a number of Tier 1 carriers
- Internal inventory systems track all cables, circuits and cross-connects
- Scalable architecture including multiple redundant core switches and routers